Derm Pet contains the following ingredients: Distilled Water, LAPONITE® XLG, Silicone, Epsom Salts, Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (food grade).
What Are these Ingredients?
- Distilled Water – pure, clean water
- LAPONITE® XLG – A natural clay that helps create the thickness of the gel.
- Silicone – Safe, non-toxic softening (lubricating) agent widely used in cosmetics
- Epsom Salts – A source of magnesium used in ancient Chinese medicine
- Oxygen – The stuff You breathe
- Nitrous Oxide – Natural topical analgesic discovered in 1793
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (food grade) – A small amount of a food-grade compound thickening agent used in marshmallows and toothpaste (TSPP)
The end result is an effective odorless, greaseless, pain-relieving gel for your beloved pet that is easy to apply and offers no burning or cooling sensation.
Directions for Use:
The first time you use a bottle of Pet, you’ll need to “prime the pump.” Because the product is delivered in an airless pump, you’ll have to press the pump a number of times before the gel comes out. This is perfectly normal.
Apply to the skin as needed to relieve aches, pains, strains or sprains. It may help relieve pain from
- Strains and sprains
- Interdigital cysts and fungus
- Itching caused by irritated skin and flea bites
- Joint pain and muscle relief
For external use only. Before trying this product for any other uses, you should consult your physician.
Most customers have found O2 Derm™ Pet to be effective if applied three times per day. However, your particular need may require more or less frequent applications.
LAPONITE® is a registered trademark of BYK Additives Ltd.